Have you spent lots of time in the gym and with personal trainers but have not seen the results in your body that you want? Do you want a toned stomach and a sleek physique? Sometimes, no matter how much one diets or exercises, certain parts of the body are impossible to target. Get the body that you desire with PHYSIQ by Cartessa Aesthetics at Azura Skin Care Center!
Non-surgical body technologies and treatments have come a long way in the past few years. While these “non-invasive” procedures do not involve anesthesia or incisions, some can be uncomfortable, lengthy, and require interruptive downtime. The key is to balance comfort with consistency, efficiency, and outcomes. Cartessa has found a body procedure that is comfortable AND effective, so patients can achieve their ideal results.
PHYSIQ is a non-invasive body treatment that uses four applicators to target stubborn areas of fat and tone muscle where exercise and diet may not be enough. Treatments are fast, comfortable and results are optimized without any downtime.
How it Works
PHYSIQ is currently the only device on the market that utilizes STEP Technology (Sequential Thermal and Electrical Pulse). This technology incorporates electrical muscle stimulation (EMS which targets muscles) and a superluminescent diode matrix (SDM which is like cardio for the area) to provide patients with the maximum results. By delivering both energies from each of its four applicators, PHYSIQ provides the variable stimulation to maximize patient outcomes in a comfortable, hands-free, no downtime treatment.
36 Minutes per Treatment on Average
This treatment takes just 36 minutes. In 36 minutes, we can treat two areas at once. We recommend having this treatment done once every one to two weeks for five sessions.
Immediate Post Treatment Guidelines
- After treatment is completed, a lotion will be massaged into the treatment area until it is all absorbed.
- The massage should be performed to the treatment area, twice daily, between treatment sessions. This is important as it will limit any side effects and uneven feeling.
- Five treatments are recommended on average to complete the series. Treatments are performed once per week.
- Maintenance treatments may be performed monthly or bi-monthly, with or without SDM, after the full series has been completed.
Are You Ready to Tone and Define?
- Buy a series of five treatments for one area ($3,000), get another area half off ($1,500)!
- Areas that can be treated include abs, flanks, thighs, biceps, triceps, and calves.
- We recommend getting treatments done at a minimum quarterly to maintain after your initial treatments, maintenance visits are $450 each.
Please Note: Some areas may require two areas worth of treatment.
Fill out our online form below to schedule your consultation.