We’re Back in the Saddle at Azura Skin Care Center!
No horses were harmed in the making of this video. Wrinkles however… they are history. We are FINALLY back in the saddle and figured we’d have a little fun! We are SO ready to see all of your smiling faces (masked up 😷) and demolish those quarantine wrinkles. We’re currently working with a modified schedule to be sure we are as safe as possible while having you back in our space.
Appointments are booking out through June, so be sure to call us at 919-307-8033 or email Hello@AzuraSkin.com to request your appointment today! And maybe Jennie will even wear that cowgirl outfit for your visit. 🤣
Our New (Temporary) Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Well, isn’t Brooke a sight for sore eyes?! 👀
We’ve been getting back into the swing of things since we were able to re-open and let us just say…we are beyond grateful! It’s been great getting you all rescheduled following our modified schedule and safety guidelines, and we are so appreciative of how understanding and patient you’ve all been! Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you all at your next appointment!
In addition to maintaining our existing sanitation standards, we have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety and comfort:
- All clients entering the facility must wear a mask and sanitize hands upon arrival. We invite you to use the hand sanitizer located at check in
- All team members will be wearing appropriate PPE, including a mask, gloves, and face shield
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are throughout the spa for use as desired
- Consents will be reviewed and signed using “touch-free” methods
- If it is found that you are ill when entering our office, we will ask that you please return home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for no less than 14 days out
- Sheets will no longer be used to cover treatment tables for spa facials. We will be using table paper only, which is disposed of after every treatment. All treatment tables and areas are wiped down with anti-microbial and antiviral wipes between clients
- We have removed all “extras” such as magazines, pens, chapsticks and hand mirrors from the waiting area and treatment rooms to minimize our staff and clients touching objects
- We ask that no children or guests accompany you to your treatment for the foreseeable future
- Our staff cleans all phones, computers, keyboards, and workspaces with antibacterial and antiviral wipes before, during, and after all shifts, including after each client checks in or out
- We are checking in regularly with our staff to ensure that they are not entering the spa if they are experiencing any symptoms
- We have taken much pride in our existing cleaning protocols and hope that the additional measures stated above will increase your comfort and confidence while in our care during this transition and moving forward. We are well prepared and want you to take solace in knowing that we are doing all we can to limit any possible exposure to Covid-19 and all illnesses.
Don’t Forget the Sunscreen: Shop EltaMD® in June and Receive a Free Gift
June is here and in North Carolina, that means summer has arrived. Did you know, you can be in the sun 15 times longer without burning if you wear SPF 15 than if you did not wear sunscreen?
EltaMD® offers broad-spectrum sunscreens for every skin type and lifestyle. We have chosen this particular line due to the low chemical content and the higher percentage of Zinc Oxide, which is superb in protecting your skin for daily use as well as post-treatment. This is a professional, dermatologist-recommended line of sun protection at a wonderful price point value.
It’s Always a Good Time to Save
At Azura Skin Care Center, we are proud to partner with NEOCUTIS, ASPIRE Galderma Rewards, and Brilliant Distinctions® to help you save money on your favorite treatments including Dysport®, BOTOX®, KYBELLA®, Restylane®, NEOCUTIS, LATISSE®, JUVÉDERM®, and more! We know it can be hard keeping up with these different programs so we have put together a list of pro tips to help you better utilize them.
Make note of these tips and keep reading for the specials they are offering this month.
Not a Brilliant Distinctions® Member? Join Now and Save $50 on BOTOX®
Ready to start saving on treatments such as BOTOX, LATISSE®, KYBELLA®, JUVÉDERM®, and more? Sign up for Brilliant Distinctions® to start receiving points and special offers just for being a member. You can then use your points to save money on participating Brilliant Distinctions® treatments and product purchases at Azura.
With three membership tiers, the more you earn, the more you save!
Join Brilliant Distinctions® now and save $50 on BOTOX®!
Another Reason to Become a Brilliant Distinctions® Member: Join Now and Save $75 on JUVEDERM®
The JUVÉDERM® collection of gel dermal fillers is used to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the face. We provide the full line of JUVÉDERM® injectable treatments: Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Vollure, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Juvederm Voluma.
Join Brilliant Distinctions® now and save $75 on JUVÉDERM®!
A Treatment You Can Do All Summer Long: Vivace™ RF Microneedling
Let’s face it.. we all want to look our best at any age; not over-filled and overstretched, just natural and radiant. We want to age gracefully, beautifully, and elegantly. Inevitably, fine lines and wrinkles set in, and now there is a simple, non-surgical treatment that will address those concerns and have you out to dinner that same night! 😉
One of the many things we love about this treatment is, it is completely safe to have done, even during those months your skin is seeing more sun.