Medical Aesthetics Skin Treatments at Azura Skin Care Center in Cary, NC
A variety of medical aesthetic treatments are offered after consultation at Azura Skin Care Center. All of these treatments are considered “medical grade” and will be performed by a licensed, highly trained physician, physician assistant, or aesthetician. All of our medical aesthetic treatments have one main goal in mind – RESULTS! Let us consult with you to really understand your desired outcomes and expectations. Everyone has different desires when it comes to their appearance and their skin. We will work with you to get you to your personal goal. Not one treatment will deliver all the desired results you may be looking for but, pairing treatments together well, will build the lasting results you desire.
- Injectables – This is where you can find information about Botox/Dysport and dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero.
- Chemical Peels – Here you will find information on the different chemical peel options we offer and expected results.
- Microdermabrasion – Read more about this mechanical exfoliation can be great for a no downtime refreshing of the skin.
- Medical Microneedling – One of our favorite treatments here at Azura, this will help with fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- PRP – PRP involves the injection of your own platelets and fibrin for the cosmetic treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, or scarring.
- Light and Lasers – This is where you will find information on our laser hair reduction system, skin tightening, sun damage treatments, and more!
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is a great way to give you an instant glow or prep your skin for another procedure.
LATISSE® is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes. Request an appointment to discuss longer, fuller lashes today.
These treatments can also be paired with medical-grade products to use at home to enhance your results. Let us create an at-home regimen we know you will love!
Call us at 919-307-8033 or email us at Hello@AzuraSkin.com today to schedule your consultation to discuss which treatments are appropriate for your skin.