Welcome to Azura Skin Care Center! Our entire team looks forward to providing you with an unparalleled medical spa experience before, during, and after your visit.
To ensure a great experience for all, please:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to update any client information and relax in our lounge. Please note that arriving late may require reducing the amount of time available for your treatment to ensure that the next client will not be delayed. If arriving more than 15 minutes late, rescheduling your appointment may be required to ensure our high quality of service.
- Provide a major credit card at the time of booking to reserve your appointment.
- Kindly provide at least 24-hours’ notice of cancellation or rescheduling. When canceled or rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance, a $50 cancellation fee will apply if the appointment time cannot be filled. Credit cards will be charged a $50 fee for “no shows” or missed appointments without notification.
- Be mindful that guests under the age of 13 cannot be accommodated in our medical spa or lounge due to the medical nature of our services.
- Remember to silence your digital devices so that you can truly enjoy a relaxing visit with us.
- Take care of yourself and those around you by rescheduling your appointment if you are not feeling well; have a cold, flu, or fever; experiencing any symptoms.
- Be aware that we cannot accept returns or provide exchanges for any retail product purchases.
A Note About Gratuity
While we appreciate you wanting to leave a gratuity for many of the services you receive at Azura Skin Care Center, our employees can only accept tips on non-medical services. You should NEVER leave a tip for your PA/NP or nurse injector. Injectables are medications, just like a blood pressure pill or a thyroid medication. You would not tip your primary care provider for doing an EKG on you so no need to tip on our medical services either. Instead, please show your appreciation with online praise and five-star reviews!