We are so excited to begin seeing all of you again for appointments in the coming weeks here at Azura! We are targeting a June 1, 2020, reopening date, depending on the final determination by the NC Governor’s Office of when “Phase Two” will begin.
With your safety and that of our team, in mind, we will be expanding our hours to accommodate social distancing, minimizing possible exposure, and limiting the number of clients, providers, and staff in the office at one time.
Our New (Temporary) Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday – 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Friday – 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
(Isn’t Tiffany’s “Corona Chic” look just the best? 😉)
At this time, we ask that you please wear a mask when entering Azura.
In addition to maintaining our existing sanitation standards, we have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety and comfort:
- All clients entering the facility must wear a mask and sanitize hands upon arrival. We invite you to use the hand sanitizer located at check-in
- All team members will be wearing appropriate PPE, including a mask, gloves, and face shield
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are throughout the spa for use as desired
- Consents will be reviewed and signed using “touch-free” methods
- If it is found that you are ill when entering our office, we will ask that you please return home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for no less than 14 days out
- Sheets will no longer be used to cover treatment tables for spa facials. We will be using table paper only, which is disposed of after every treatment. All treatment tables and areas are wiped down with anti-microbial and antiviral wipes between clients
- We have removed all “extras” such as magazines, pens, chapsticks and hand mirrors from the waiting area and treatment rooms to minimize our staff and clients touching objects
We ask that no children or guests accompany you to your treatment for the foreseeable future
- Our staff cleans all phones, computers, keyboards, and workspaces with antibacterial and antiviral wipes before, during, and after all shifts, including after each client checks in or out
We are checking in regularly with our staff to ensure that they are not entering the spa if they are experiencing any symptoms
We have taken much pride in our existing cleaning protocols and hope that the additional measures stated above will increase your comfort and confidence while in our care during this transition and moving forward. We are well prepared and want you to take solace in knowing that we are doing all we can to limit any possible exposure to Covid-19 and all illnesses.
It’s Always a Good Time to Save
Now is a great time to start updating your Brilliant Distinctions® by Allergan® and ASPIRE Galderma Rewards profiles so that you can enjoy the best savings throughout the year on your favorite injectables. Downloading their apps is a convenient way to do this as we are not able to do this for you. So don’t way, get started saving!
Request Your Appointments Online
As always, for your convenience, you may request an appointment online at any team and our wonderful front desk team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss available offerings and appointment times.
We can’t thank you enough for your support over these past few months. We are eagerly awaiting your return to our med spa and look forward to continuing to help you look your best!