Just because we have to stay-in does NOT mean our brows can’t still SLAY for all the Zoom meetings! Watch as Brooke walks you through super easy and fast at-home brows with our Best Sellers Brow Kit from Billion Dollar Brows. Purchase your kit in Universal Brown or Blonde and then watch the video below to get a great look in under five minutes.
A Few Key Takeaways From the Video
- Start by brushing your brows up with the Universal Brow Pencil Brush.
- Then, flip it around to the Brow Pencil side (do not press hard, this pencil is very soft) and draw your underneath line on your brow. From there, move up to drawing strokes into your arch. (It is ok if this is not perfect because you are going to brush them again.)
- Comb your brows to make them look more natural.
- Don’t stress if you mess up! You can just take your brush or finger to wipe it off.
- If you would like a more natural-looking brow, use the Brow Gel next.
- If you would like a bolder brow, use the Brow Duo Pencil. One end of the pencil gives you the warmth of a highlighter to add lift to your brows. The other end features a concealer for touch-ups!
Watch the video for step-by-step instructions on how to use each product from the kit.
What Comes in Billion Dollar Brows?
If you’re just getting started on your brow journey, this eyebrow makeup kit is the perfect way to do it! With a $68 retail value, it includes everything you need to begin.
With this kit, you’ll get high-quality makeup in easy-to-use applicators. Get yourself the best brow kit and create the looks you’ve always loved but haven’t yet attempted.
Use our Universal Brow Pencil to shape and define your natural eyebrows. The formula blends with most skin tones and hair colors. The mechanical design means you’ll never have to sharpen it.
Highlight and contour your brows using our Brow Duo Pencil, included in this eyebrow makeup kit. One end of the pencil gives you the warmth of a highlighter to add lift to your brows. The other end features a concealer for touch-ups!
Our Smudge Brush has a flat design and synthetic bristles that are perfect for applying and flawlessly blending creamy cosmetics, like our Brow Duo Pencil, without streaks.
When you’re ready to lock in your look, use our Brow Gel. It glides on and keeps your eyebrows (and makeup) in place.
Brooke is one of our licensed aestheticians as well as our World Microblading® Certified Technician. Originally from Richmond, Virginia, she moved to Raleigh in August of 2004, where she attended Meredith College and graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design. Brooke spent many years in luxury retail and in 2011 she became a Chanel Beaute’ artist where she developed a deeper interest in skin care and the health of the skin.
Brooke decided to delve further into her passion for skin and beauty when she attended and successfully completed, with honors, her aesthetics license at Miller-Motte College. Most recently, she received her Microblading certification from World Microblading®, one of the most reputable and nationally recognized Microblading companies and has been working on brows for over a year. Brooke’s love of skin and beauty has grown and now includes a passion for beautiful brows!
Her favorite part of being an aesthetician is developing lasting relationships with her clients and helping them to see their inner beauty while delivering the best service and results-driven treatments.