On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, we had the pleasure of hosting over 50 guests from our Azura family for a Virtual Morning Coffee Catch Up with ZO® Skin Health.
We would like to thank everyone who attended our chat! It was so much fun getting to talk skin care with all of you.
Laurie and Meredith from the ZO® Skin Health team, as well as Jennie and Brooke from Azura, hosted our webinar/convo/interactive chat that included information about some of our favorite ZO® products including the ZO® Skin Health Getting Skin Ready Kit, Daily Power Defense, and Firming Serum!
Don’t be sad if you missed out. We recorded our talk and you can watch it for yourself below.
We also want to share a few quick links with you where you can purchase our ZO® favorites from the webinar.
- You can have beautiful skin at any age of your life and it does not take a lot to do that!
- Your skin starts aging around the age of 30.
- Signs of unhealthy skin are dullness, dryness, redness, oiliness, and rough or uneven texture.
- ZO® considers “healthy skin” to be soft and smooth in texture, full and firm, even in color, naturally hydrated from within, tolerant to the surrounding environment, and free from active disease.
- Getting Skin Ready prepares your skin for prevention and correction that you take in the next steps of your protocol.
- GSR® is the process of normalizing the skin. It starts with cleansing, exfoliating, and toning.
- ZO®’s three-step protocol starts with Getting Skin Ready, then you prevent and correct, and finally, you protect your skin.
- ZO® Daily Power Defense is to help you prevent and correct. Everyone should use Daily Power Defense.
- To protect your skin, use sunscreen every day. ZO® has an incredible lineup of sunscreens for everyone.
- New to ZO®: ZO Skin Health Sunscreen + Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
Shop for all your ZO® favorites online today!