Dearest clients, patients, and friends:
We understand that this current global virus is cause for concern, and we want to ensure that you continue to feel safe and comfortable while in our care.
As we learn more about COVID-19, we are continuing to follow our already stringent sanitation protocols, as recommended by the CDC and OSHA guidelines, and are choosing to add a few additional safety measures.
In addition to maintaining our existing sanitation standards, we have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety and comfort:
- We invite you to use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter our space, which you will find at check-in when you arrive
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are throughout the spa for use as desired
- Consents will be reviewed and signed using “touch-free” methods
- If it is found that you are ill when entering our office, we will ask that you please return home, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for no less than 14 days out
- Sheets will no longer be used to cover treatment tables for spa facials; we will be using table paper only, which is disposed of after every treatment; all treatment tables and areas are wiped down with anti-microbial and antiviral wipes between clients
- We have removed all “extras” such as magazines, pens, chapsticks and hand mirrors from the waiting area and treatment rooms to minimize our staff and clients touching objects
- We ask that no children accompany you to your treatments for the foreseeable future
- Our staff cleans all phones, computers, keyboards, and workspaces with antibacterial and antiviral wipes before, during, and after all shifts, including after each client checks in or out
- We are checking in regularly with our staff to ensure that they are not entering the spa if they are experiencing any symptoms
We have taken much pride in our existing cleaning protocols and hope that the additional measures stated above will increase your comfort and confidence while in our care during this time of concern. We are well prepared and want you to take solace in knowing that we are doing all we can to limit any possible exposure to this and all illnesses.
For the latest updates from a trusted source, visit cdc.gov. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.